• Share with your entire family for up to 6 people for 1 Year
• For use on multiple PCs/Macs, tablets, and phones (including Windows, iOS, and Android*)
• Premium versions of Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook, plus Publisher and Access for PC only
• 1TB OneDrive cloud storage with advanced security per person
• Collaborate on documents with others online
• Tech support via chat or phone with experts
• Annual or monthly subscription. Your subscription will automatically continue. Cancel anytime.
Create your best work. With Office 365 Home, you and your family get Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, and more. Work anywhere with apps that are always updated. Available in an annual or monthly subscription. Your subscription will continue until cancelled.
● Familiar apps, always updated: Get the latest premium versions of Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote (features vary), Outlook, Access, and Publisher with instant access to new features every month1
● 1TB Secure cloud storage: Get 1TB (1024GB) OneDrive cloud storage per person with ransomware detection and file recovery to safely store, edit and share documents, photos and more from anywhere, on all your devices.
● Optimized mobile apps: View, edit, and create documents with advanced formatting and coauthoring features optimized for mobile phones and tablets.
● Works across multiple devices: Available on PC, Mac, Windows Tablet, Windows Phone , iOS, Android 2
● Stay connected with Skype: Stay in touch with your friends and family around the globe with 60 minutes per month of Skype calling to mobile phones and landlines.
● Microsoft support: As an Office 365 subscriber, get help right away from trained experts, by phone or chat at no extra charge.
Office 365 Highlights
Ink Editor in Word
Use your digital pen to easily annotate docs, and edit them directly on-screen. Strike through words to delete them, circle text to select it, automatically highlight text, and transform drawings into shapes with just one touch.
Resume Assistant in Word
Create your best resume yet. Find the most prominent skills for the type of job you’re looking for to increase your discoverability. See relevant job listings and customize your resume to appeal to recruiters.
Budgeting in Excel
Use Excel templates to track your personal finances. Predefined categories and carefully designed formulas make managing your income, expenses, and savings easier. New charts help you visualize your data and make faster decisions.