Norton Security Premium
- Brand: Norton
- Model: NPS4OS
- In Stock
- Norton Security Premium secures up to 10 PCs, Macs, iOS & Android devices, and includes parental controls to help your kids explore their online world safely, with 25GB of secure cloud PC storage
- A physical activation key code will be mailed to you (select ‘PC/Mac Download’ option for instant download of activation code); Antivirus is included, and your protection is always up to date to defend against spyware, malware, and unsafe websites, while safeguarding your identity and online transactions
- Norton consistently outperforms the competition in independent, head to head tests; Winner of AV TEST’s coveted Best Protection Award and 39 time winner of PC Magazine Editor’s Choice Award
- Please note that if you have an existing Norton subscription, your old subscription days do not get added to this new subscription, so it’s best to activate your new subscription when the old 1 is about to expire
- Installs in minutes, rated highest in usability, includes unlimited 24/7 access to a Norton technician, and offers a 100% guarantee that helps keep you virus free or your money back
Our innovative security technology is powered by artificial intelligence (AI) and machine learning, and we monitor online threats across the globe to help protect your devices against viruses, malware, spyware and ransomware. Our goal is to help protect your private and financial information when you go online.
PC Cloud Backup
Do you back up your PC? You could drop your laptop, the hard drive could fail, or ransomware could encrypt your files, making them unrecoverable. Norton solutions have multiple layers of protection to help defend against ransomware attacks. Using Cloud Backup is one more preventive measure to help keep your files safe. Learn how Cloud Backup works.
Firewall for PC and Mac
Do you know how a computer firewall can help you? Norton Smart Firewall monitors the network traffic sent and received on your computer when you’re connected to the internet and helps block suspicious traffic. This helps protect your personal files and data on your device from malicious attacks and intrusive eyes.
How do you remember the long, complex passwords that your many online accounts require you to create? Do you re-use them or write them down on a sticky note? Strong passwords are important for online account security. Norton Password Manager enables you to generate complex passwords and store them in your own encrypted cloud-based vault. From within your vault, you can access your passwords at your fingertips.
100% Virus Protection Promise
Did you know from the moment you subscribe, a Norton expert is available to help keep you device virus-free or give you a refund2? Helping keep your device free from viruses is at the heart of what we do. Norton experts are on-call to help remove viruses that might slip in. We’re so confident in our antivirus and malware protection, it comes with our Virus Protection Promise. If your device gets a virus our experts can’t remove, you get your money back.
Where are your kids right now? Even if they are sitting in the same room with you, they are likely engaging in the online world. Norton Parental Control‡ gives you tools to see what videos they watch8, websites they visit, terms they search for, and apps they download10, plus GPS location monitoring for Android and iOS9,10, ‡‡, content filtering for PCs and more. These tools help you facilitate positive parenting and engage on important topics proactively.
Do you use public Wi-Fi? Connecting your smartphone or laptop to shared Wi-Fi at the coffee shop down the street may not be as private as you think. Even password-protected Wi-Fi may leave your device vulnerable to attacks. A Virtual Private Network (VPN) gives protection and encryption for online privacy when you use a public or shared Wi-Fi network.
SafeCam for PC
Does your PC have a webcam? Cybercriminals can use spyware (software that enables spying) to take pictures with your webcam without your knowledge. Cybercriminals have used compromising photos stolen from webcams for blackmail or extortion. Norton 360 gives protection against spyware, and SafeCam specifically helps block unauthorized access to your PC webcam.